Thought or action provoking, relevant, innovative and engaging programming is at the very core of our value proposition. Our events serve as the focal point for our members and guests to network, learn and grow. We offer a range of event formats, creating content that inspires, communities that thrive, and connections that blossom into both business and friendships.
Signature Speaker Series
Large format plenary professional development plus networking sessions are held over either breakfast or lunch, featuring headliners that draw great crowds and share a wealth of innovative ideas and practical advice for all levels of marketing professionals.
- Events are typically held on the 3rd Friday of each month (September-May excluding December)
- Speakers address a wide variety of timely marketing topics and are drawn from a wide range of national, regional and local companies.
- (Past speaker companies include Federal Express, dunnhumby, LexisNexis, Fifth Third, Midas, Dole, Zappo’s, Kroger, Procter & Gamble, Graeter’s, Luxottica, Maker’s Mark, and JCPenney to name just a few)
- Attendees have a chance to network briefly before and after the program, and are able to encouraged business cards or connect via LinkedIn on the spot to facilitate future networking.
- This is our Sponsors’ greatest chance to shine, with opportunities to host tables and share information with attendees.
Upcoming Signature Speaker Series Event
Shared Interest Groups (SIGs)
SIGs are robust and engaging small-group facilitated roundtable discussions of 10 to 25+ attendees meeting in a relaxed setting. Each SIG meets once a month (with a few exceptions) at a standing location (check the event calendar for details) and they tend to have faithful regulars along with intermittent joiners.
Our standing SIGs are focused on a handful of key Marketing Communities, including:
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Marketing
- Sales & Marketing Leadership
- Job Transition Group
While our monthly SIGs often feature expert guest facilitators, the emphasis is on an interactive group discussion and the sharing of both practical and emerging ideas. SIGs are a great place to quickly build a focused network, find “adjunct colleagues” for a “marketing department of one,” explore a low-key speaking opportunity, or brainstorm ideas with a group that usually includes some highly experienced practitioners and leaders.
Upcoming Special Interest Group Event
Special Events + Social Happy Hours
These social events give marketing professionals an opportunity to meet and interact in a more casual atmosphere.
Annual events include:
- Marketing Pinnacle Awards (late Spring)
An evening celebration of Marketing Excellence, featuring winning campaigns submitted by marketers across the Cincinnati tri-state area. Learn more
- Volunteer Appreciation Night (Summer)
Our volunteers are the lifeblood of our organization, and we find fun ways to celebrate that at the turn of the Chapter year. Learn more
- Holiday Party (December)
A lunchtime event focused on fun and charity – we gather to celebrate the joys of the season with our friends and colleagues, and raise some funds for worthy recipients. Learn more [Link to Holiday Party page]
Monthly events include
- Social Happy Hours
Usually, the first Wednesday of the month) run by our YP Committee but open to all. The primary objectives are networking and fun, but they occasionally also include light professional development activities or speakers.
Upcoming Special Events
These are more in-depth professional development sessions (about 2 hours in length) on specific marketing topics – often attached to a Signature Speaker Series events for further exploration and hands-on execution guidance on the higher-level ideas presented there. We hold approximately two workshops per year, focused on mid and entry level professionals.