AMA Cincinnati was beyond ecstatic to celebrate regional marketing excellence at the 11th Annual Pinnacle Awards on May 31, 2018. Finalists were recognized and winners were revealed across nine categories. We closed out the evening presenting the 2018 class of Cincinnati Marketing Legends. You can also view the photo album on our Facebook page. Thanks to photography partner Rebel Pilgrim for capturing the night!
Believe it or not, planning will start soon for the 2019 Pinnacle Awards! Help us make it bigger and better than ever. Join the committee or share your interest to be an event partner by emailing Pinnacle@AMACincinnati.org.
Congratulations to our Winners
Best “Non-Marketing” Marketing Program
- The “Why” Behind Our Work, by SageSure Insurance Managers
Best Brand Launch or Rebranding Effort
- Xavier University Re-brand, by the Xavier Marketing and Communications Office
Best Collegiate/Student Marketing Plan, Campaign, or Program
- “Exploring the Power of the Ghost” by Northern Kentucky Marketing Association Club at Haile/US Bank College of Business, Northern Kentucky University
Best Customer Experience Execution
- Fast Park & Vehr Communications: Customer Experience in the face of Hurricane Harvey
Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Humanizing Healthcare Finance, by First American Healthcare
Best Overall Digital Strategy & Execution
- Premier Health – Premier Health Now
Best Scrappy Marketing Campaign
- Xavier University Office of Marketing and Communications, Orientation Blessing Video
Best Use of Content for Inbound Marketing and Engagement
- Vehr Communications and Cincinnati Public Schools, IamCPS
Best Use of Technology for Sales Enablement
- The Wastewater Customer Journey map by Start Something Bold for their client VEGA Americas
Congratulations to those who achieved Special Merit
Congratulations to our six finalists who achieved Special Merit as In-House Warriors or for Research/Insight Catalyst!
- Special Merit, In-House Warrior: Sons of the American Revolution – Richard Montgomery Chapter, from Dayton, Ohio, Finalist in Best “Non-Marketing” Marketing Program
- Special Merit, Research/Insight Catalyst: The new Mercy McAuley brand, by Madison Design and Consumer Clarity, Finalist in Best Brand Launch or Rebranding Effort
- Special Merit, Research/Insight Catalyst: “Winning the Millennials’ Hearts Back” by Northern Kentucky Marketing Association Club from Northern Kentucky University, Finalist in Best Collegiate/Student Marketing Plan, Campaign, and/or Program
- Special Merit, Research/Insight Catalyst: “Problem Gambling: It’s a Disorder, Not A Decision, by Northlich for the Ohio Lottery” by Northlich, Finalist in Best Customer Experience Execution
- Special Merit, In-House Warrior: Premier Health – Jenny’s Journey, from Dayton, Ohio, Finalist and Winner in Best Overall Digital Strategy & Execution
- Special Merit, In-House Warrior: The #HonestPlumbing Campaign by Ryan Eten and Jolly Plumbing, Finalist in Best Scrappy Marketing Campaign
Congratulations to our 2018 Cincinnati Marketing Legends
We recognized our second class of Cincinnati Marketing Legends: Jane Garvey, Dave Knox, and Ric Sweeney. Read more about our 2018 Cincinnati marketing legends.
Thank you to our event partners