With a long history serving the world-leading retail and CPG giants in and around Cincinnati, the Marketing Research Community remains tight-knit and focused on innovation.
Through our Marketing Research Community, we offer a regular forum for marketers and marketing researchers to network and discuss marketing research issues, trends, techniques, and methodologies, as well as industry challenges and opportunities. A facilitation format is utilized to enhance group discussion.
We welcome you to attend our monthly meetings, which are typically held on the 4th Wednesday of the month. Sessions run from 7:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m., and are held at OfficeKey in Rookwood Tower, 3805 Edwards Road, Suite 550 Cincinnati, OH 45209.
There is no cost for members to attend and guests are $20.
Following is a list of recent AMA Market Research Community session topics:
- Aligning Research & Strategy
- Building Customer Centricity into Marketing
- Changing Landscape of Marketing Research
- Designing More Engaging Online Questionnaires
- Eye Tracking
- Hispanic Research
- Mobile Marketing Research
- Qualitative Research
- Social Media Marketing Research
- Supplier vs. Client Side Marketing Research
- Using Routers to Engage Respondents
- Using Secondary Research
Check out our upcoming events page to register for an upcoming meeting.
Retired Supplier Side Market Researcher with Focus on ROI Assessment of Merchandising Conditions at Retail
Upcoming B2B Marketing Event
Thanks to our Sponsors: