With a long history serving the world-leading retail and CPG giants in and around Cincinnati, the Marketing Research Community remains tight-knit and focused on innovation.
Through our Marketing Research Community, we offer a regular forum for marketers and marketing researchers to network and discuss marketing research issues, trends, techniques, and methodologies, as well as industry challenges and opportunities. A facilitation format is utilized to enhance group discussion.
We welcome you to attend our monthly meetings, which are typically held on the 4th Wednesday of the month. Sessions run from 7:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m., and are held at OfficeKey in Rookwood Tower, 3805 Edwards Road, Suite 550 Cincinnati, OH 45209.
There is no cost for members to attend and guests are $20.
Following is a list of recent AMA Market Research Community session topics:
- Aligning Research & Strategy
- Building Customer Centricity into Marketing
- Changing Landscape of Marketing Research
- Designing More Engaging Online Questionnaires
- Eye Tracking
- Hispanic Research
- Mobile Marketing Research
- Qualitative Research
- Social Media Marketing Research
- Supplier vs. Client Side Marketing Research
- Using Routers to Engage Respondents
- Using Secondary Research
Check out our upcoming events page to register for an upcoming meeting.
Upcoming Marketing Research Event
Thanks to our Sponsor: