Celebrate Excellence in Marketing with AMA Cincinnati
The AMA Cincinnati Pinnacle Awards are the highlight of our chapter’s year, and our chance to celebrate regional excellence in marketing.
Join us on Thursday, May 30, at the Woodward Theater for an evening of celebration and recognizing exceptional marketing in Cincinnati. We will reveal and celebrate winners across 11 categories, plus two special merit categories, and inducting the third class of Cincinnati Marketing Legends. These are people who have made a lasting impact, and brought acclaim to the city or the profession of marketing in the course of their career. Consider it a lifetime achievement award specifically for Cincinnati!
Host and Master of Ceremonies: Kathrine Nero
Kathrine Nero, experienced broadcast journalist, storyteller and host of Cincinnati.com’s popular “Coffee Break with Kathrine” video series will be our host and master of ceremonies for the evening.
- Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
- Time: 5:30 p.m – 8:30 p.m.
- Location: The Woodward Theater
1404 Main Street,
Cincinnati OH 45202
Ticket encompasses admission to the awards ceremony, one drink ticket, dinner and valet parking. Cash bar will be available.
Winners and Finalists will be recognized across the following categories
- Best “Non-Marketing” Marketing Program
- Best Collegiate/Student Marketing Plan, Campaign, and/or Program
- Best Brand Launch or Rebranding Effort
- Best Content Marketing
- Best Customer Experience Execution
- Best Digital Strategy & Execution
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Best Sales Enablement
- Best Scrappy Marketing Campaign
- Special Merit: In-House Warriors
- Special Merit: Research or Insight Catalyst
- 2019 Cincinnati Marketing Legends
Watch: Kathrine Nero Reveals the 2019 Pinnacle Awards Finalists
Questions, or interested in volunteering?