How to Establish a Marketing Recruitment Foundation for Success
Workshop will be postponed to another date – details will be announced shortly.
How can you use inbound marketing to attract the people who will fuel your business’s future? This workshop is for anyone looking to sharpen their hiring strategies and establish a marketing recruitment foundation for success.
Join AMA Cincinnati, Talent Acquisition Evolution, and Creative Circle on April 8, 2020 to learn recruitment marketing strategies to attract (and retain) quality talent. Get the chance to ask questions and gain hands-on learning while enjoying drinks and light bites!
By the end of this workshop, attendees will learn:
- What is Recruitment Marketing
- What type of content is needed for all your recruitment marketing channels
- How to create a candidate persona and content calendar
- Tips and best practices for attracting (and retaining) good talent
Who should attend:
- Talent acquisition and HR professionals
- Hiring agencies
- Marketers and other business professionals who assist with recruitment for their organization
This workshop is approved for 2.0 professional development credits (PDCs) towards the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
Your Workshop Facilitators:
4PM – 4:30PM – Check In/Networking
4:30PM – 6:30PM – Workshop
6:30PM – 7PM – Recap/Networking
AMA members: $40