AMA Cincinnati is proud to bring industry thought leaders from near and far to deliver expert, timely, and actionable content marketing sessions to our AMA community.
Check out past content marketing events and speakers below:
#CMM2020: Content That Converts
To be an effective part of your strategy and drive value for your organization, your content marketing has to convert. So for the fourth annual Content Marketing Month 2020, we covered all the media—infographics, SEO and website copy, video, livestreams, podcasts, and more—with an unrelenting focus on metrics.
- #CMM2020 Kickoff with Barry Williams, Cerkl and Amy Mersch, Prosource
- Podshop: Podcasting Workshop with Empower Media
- Infographics That Win Basketball Contracts and Get Businesses Acquired with Brian Wallace, NowSourcing
- Videos that Convert and Won’t Bust Your Budget with Casey Williams, Spotted Yeti, and Kendra Ramirez of Kendra Ramirez Digital Agency
- The Innovator’s POV on Market Research for Strategic Content ROI with April Kerley, Western & Southern
- Content that Converts: How Paycor Transformed their Marketing Engine with Tim Ruge, Alex Schutte, and Katy Bunn of Paycor
- Workshop: Is Your Digital Content Accessible? How to optimize for conversion and inclusion with Irina Enevska, Jenna Reardon, and Stacey Rayos of ilumnio
#CMM2020 Trailblazer Series: The Disruptors of Content Marketing featuring Home Chef, BarkBox, and GE Additive
How Digitally Native, Direct-To-Consumer, CX-Focused Brands Are Winning in a Crowded Marketing Landscape
Brand Content Strategist and Communications leader at GE Additive
Senior Social Media Executive at Bark
Senior Public Relations Manager at Home Chef
#CMM2019: The Content Marketing Revolution
The third annual Content Marketing Month was full of events and learning opportunities to empower Cincinnati marketers of any content marketing experience or prowess to blaze new trails within their organizations.
- Workshop: Content Marketing 101 with Kristen Lecky, WriterGirl & Associates and Suzanne Buzek, Vehr Communications
- Digital Marketing – Sell or Service? Say Goodbye to the Funnel and Hello to the Flywheel with Sarah Tsai
- Content in Context: How to Keep Humans and Bots on the Same Page with Gina Bonar and Carolyn Dickerson
- 25 Ways to Create Insanely Clickable Emails with Rachel Folz and Barry Willams of Cerkl
- Social Listening: Data-Driven Content Creation with Jessica Grigsby, Ahalogy
- Transferable Marketing Skills from an HR Professional
- Workshop: How Do You Turn One Content Piece into 10? With Katie Trauth Taylor, owner and CEO of Untold Content
Trailblazer Series: Your Role in the Content Marketing Revolution, featuring Michael Brenner
Back by popular demand, veteran marketer, inspiring entrepreneur, and bestselling author Michael Brenner returned to Cincinnati for #CMM2019 to explore how marketers are fearlessly revolutionizing content marketing around the customer experience and how to better engage your audience through next-level content and storytelling.
The second annual Content Marketing Month in January 2018 offered in-person learning opportunities for participants to immerse themselves in an experiential brand activation, develop new skills, and return to their content strategy refreshed and energized for the new year.
- Crafting a Content Marketing Plan? Don’t Forget Your Distribution Strategy with Matthew Dooley
- Workshop: The Content is Contextual with Megan Smale, O’Keeffe, and special guest and “client” for the evening, The Walnut Hills Redevelopment Foundation
- Why SEO is Actually All About Content Marketing with Carolyn Dickerson
- How to Work with Bloggers and Influencers on Native Advertising Campaigns with Marcelina Robledo, Robledo Media Consulting
- Making Content Relevant to the C-Suite: Luxottica Retail Story with Chris Grabarkiewicz-Davis PhD – President, Client Intelligence, LLC
Signature Speaker Series: Experience Content Marketing Fireside Chat
Megan Smale, Digital Marketing Strategist with O’Keeffe, facilitated a fireside chat with special guests from the content marketing and experiential marketing community who shared their creative work, strategies to leverage events to drive content, and ways to maximize engagement with your target audience.
- Jeffrey Miller, Experiential Brand Strategist
- Emily Stowe, Senior Event Marketing Manager, 3CDC
- Tarek Kamil, CEO, Cerkl
- Natalie Adler Skarzynski, Digital Marketing Manager, Astute Solutions
- Jason Snell, Partner / Creative, We Have Become Vikings
- Brandon Hickle, Partner / Creative, We Have Become Vikings
Our first annual Content Marketing Month featured events to inspire ideas, action and connections, delivering practical professional development with some networking fun along the way.
- Content Marketing Month Kickoff Happy Hour
- Workshop 1: On Point Ideation & Creation
- Workshop 2: On Target Execution & Measurement
- Content Marketing Month Closing Reception with Health Carousel
Signature Speaker Series: The Content Formula – 10 Steps To Content Marketing ROI featuring Michael Brenner
Michael Brenner is the CEO of Marketing Insider Group, former Head of Strategy at NewsCred, and the former VP of Global Content Marketing at SAP. Michael is also the co-author of The Content Formula, a contributor to leading publications like The Economist, Inc Magazine, The Guardian, and Forbes and a frequent speaker at industry events covering topics such as marketing strategy, social business, content marketing, digital marketing, social media and personal branding.
His 2017 keynote covered:
- Building the business case for content marketing
- Finding the budget to establish a new content marketing program
- Measuring content marketing ROI success in business terms
- Using 10 actual calculations to show real content marketing ROI (for any business)
More Content Marketing Speakers
Chief Content Officer at MarketingProfs
VP/GM at DAC Group