Time and talent is what helps our chapter deliver value for our AMA members and the Cincinnati marketing community. A unique benefit of being an AMA member is getting to volunteer, and with that, comes opportunities for recognition!
Please join us in recognizing and give a hearty “Congratulations!” to our November Volunteers and Board Member of the Month.
🎉👏 November 2018 Volunteer of the Month: Matt Massey
- Professional role: Category Analyst at Acosta Sales & Marketing
- AMA Volunteer position: Research Committee
- Reason for recognition (aka “AMA super power”): Matt is responsible for many of the chapter’s analytical requests, including reporting for large events like IGNITE, Trailblazer Series, and more. He has been an active contributor on the chapter’s Market Research Committee since he joined AMA Cincinnati in 2005, even serving on the board as Chair of the Market Research Committee for the first two years of his membership.
🎉👏 November 2018 Volunteer of the Month: Jordan Wogenstahl
- Professional role: Associate Channel Integrator, Barefoot Proximity
- AMA Volunteer position: Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing Communications Committee
- Reason for recognition (aka “AMA super power”): Jordan led numerous website development projects leading up to AMA Cincinnati’s IGNITE conference, and then capped off an amazing event with a clean, user-friendly page granting attendees access to the presentations and other assets from from the conference. A member of the Marcom Committee, Jordan is known for his enthusiasm, energy, and commitment to learning and growing as a professional and then giving his skills, time, and talents right back to the AMA.
- Fun fact: “I love to ski! I’ve been skiing for 10 years and have been lucky enough to have skied out West multiple times. It’s an amazing feeling being on the top of a mountain!”
🎉👏 November 2018 Board Member of the Month: Sara Fay
- Professional role: Vice President, Marketing Manager at First American Healthcare Finance
- AMA Volunteer position: VP Programming – Trailblazer Series
- Reason for recognition (aka “AMA super power”): Sara blazes new trails. Thanks to her creativity and ability to activate a team of volunteers, board members, and AMA Cincinnati’s graphic designer Doug Klocke, she helped re-imagine a part of AMA Cincinnati programming to be renamed “The Trailblazer Series.” She also led the direction of creative assets to support these events. The first Trailblazer Series was held Nov. 16 in collaboration with The Circuit, focusing on Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Fun fact: “In undergrad, I took the only academic collegiate-level hot air ballooning class in the world (Go Bucks!) And yes, we did get to fly in the balloon!”