Time and talent is what helps our chapter deliver value for our AMA members and the Cincinnati marketing community. A unique benefit of being an AMA member is getting to volunteer, and with that, comes opportunities for recognition!
Please join us in recognizing and give a hearty “Congratulations!” to our October Volunteers and Board Members of the month.
?? October 2018 Volunteer of the Month: Audrey Robis-Tobin
- Professional role: Currently looking for her next opportunity, Audrey is an experienced marketer who helps companies define their market position and brand strategy, and then build marketing and communication plans that resonate with target audiences to get results. With a background in journalism and an MBA, she is a strategic professional with strong communication, project management and team-building skills. She has broad-based experience in industrial, healthcare, technology, retail, not-for-profit and start-up.
- AMA Volunteer position: Programming Committee and IGNITE! Conference volunteer
- Reason for recognition (aka “AMA super power”): Audrey can see the future! As the IGNITE track session captain for the conference, she anticipated and handled every need. Her experience and confidence made her an invaluable asset in the heat of the action.
- Fun fact: Audrey volunteers as a coach for an innovation/robotics program
?? October 2018 Volunteer of the Month: Allison Sternad
- Professional role: Marketing Manager at Melink Corporation
- AMA Volunteer position: IGNITE! Experience Lounge Captain
- Reason for recognition (aka “AMA super power”): Allison is fearless! From the viewpoint of the chapter’s Strategic Partnerships committee, she jumped into the deep end end to manage the IGNITE! Experience Lounge and make sure partners had everything they needed throughout the event.
- Fun fact: “I played ice hockey growing up and was the only female in my league for many years!”
?? October 2018 Board Member of the Month: Gina Bonar
- Professional role: Marketing, CX & Strategy Consultant
- AMA Volunteer position: 2018 IGNITE! Conference Chair and VP Strategic Alignment on the AMA Cincinnati board
- Reason for recognition (aka “AMA super power”): Gina has a wealth of optimism and vision. She brought it to her role in the chapter’s first IGNITE! Conference in 2017 and brought it back again for 2018, taking the event to new heights. There’s nothing she can’t do!
- Fun fact: “IGNITE! is not my first rodeo. When I was 12, I “co-produced” the annual block party talent show, and taught eight 3-5-year-olds a minute of choreography from The Nutcracker. IGNITE was easier–volunteers and puppies are much more cooperative.”
?? October 2018 Board Member of the Month: Andy Noller
- Professional Role: On-site Consultant at SPINS, LLC
- AMA Volunteer position: IGNITE! Co-Chair and Research & Insights committee member
- Reason for recognition (aka “AMA super power”): With his analytical prowess, Andy has been the force behind AMA Cincinnati’ research efforts for years. Now in an IGNITE! Co-Chair role, he brings his subject matter expertise to continually build on the chapter’s regional conference and interpret that 58% survey participation for IGNITE 2018 to help the board start to plan IGNITE 2019!
- Fun Fact: “I’m a Licensed Fireworks Exhibitor as a hobby and perform shows for Rozzi’s Fireworks”
??Thank you, Audrey, Allison, Gina and Andy! Keep up the great work.??